Stockholm is a great destination for people that want to enjoy their time, but it’s particularly impressive for those that enjoy food. There are some amazing places to eat here, all you have to do is to pick the right one and the experience will be a delightful one for sure. With that in mind, here you have some great ideas!
- Wedholms Fisk is offering you a combination of local food but at the same time it also comes with high standard food as well. From lobster to shallot vinaigrette, pumpernickel bread, fresh oysters and so on, you get just about all the seafood you want. It’s well worth it.
- Pontus is more focused on gourmet cuisine, but it also has some oriental features as well. It integrates an oriental bar and at the same time it has just about all the food types you might want.
- Operakällaren is very good for those that want an opera-style dining experience. the décor is impeccable and you can find a wide range of fine cuisine options.
- Le Rouge has a distinct personality and it has some amazing dishes like tourbot a la Tropezienne, among many other options. It does have a Bohemian France style and that’s why you will dig it the most.
- Frantzén/Lindeberg is mostly focused on seasonal and fresh food. You will get food sourced from local farms, healthy and which is picked to suit the highest standards. It’s basically the Mecca for all food lovers, you should check it out at all times.
- F12 is a great place to eat because it has Swedish food, but it also features various other European dishes as well as the more exotic food from places like Thailand for example. The style is also visually appealing.
- Lux Stockholm is a great restaurant that’s mostly focused on offering seasonal produce and its results are second to none. They do have some interesting flavors which include sour, smoked, spice and salt.
- Divino is the very best place to be if you like Italian and more specifically Tuscan food. It’s a delightful location and one that does bring in front an amazing tasting experience.
- Esperanto is another wonderful restaurant, what makes it distinct is the fact that it delivers a universal cuisine. Their main focus is on execution, professionalism and excellence.
- Mathias Dahlgren comes as an a la carte restaurant designed to bring in a dining room and a food bar. It’s also focused on natural cuisine, so it does source only the best local ingredients and it offers you an amazing value for your money.
If you want to eat well while in Stockholm, these are some of the best options that you can have. All you have to do is to check them out as they are some extraordinary restaurants. Each one of them has a distinct menu, so try it out right away and you will not regret it. The experience will be an amazing one if you do so!